On 28th and 29th of November in Skopje, as part of their regular activities Foundation for Management and Industrial Research together with Foundation Youth Entrepreneurial Service have hosted first Regional conference Woman Entrepreneurship-Best practices & networking.
The event objective was to add support toward women entrepreneurship through promoting good practices and business networking of women entrepreneurs from the region such as Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and Croatia.
In scope of the conference was organized trilateral Company mission aimed for pre-arranged business meetings among companies led by female entrepreneurs from Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
- Food industry
- Textile industry
- Services and support
- Furniture industry and design
- Pharmacy and cosmetics
Benefits and potentials for participants:
- Develop new international business relations
- Participate in pre-scheduled meetings with potential partners
- Reach different business and technology agreements (joint venture, licensing, distribution, technical cooperation, manufacturing and subcontracting)
- Find new partners, markets and products
Association of Business Women, Macedonia
Mihajlo Pupin Institute, Serbia
Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Dobrich, Bulgaria
Plovdiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bulgaria
Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Macedonia
Central European Initiative – CEI
Enterprise Europe Network