The Foundation for Management and Industrial Research in cooperation with the Agency for Promotion of Entrepreneurship of Republic of Macedonia in the scope of EIICM project is organising an international brokerage event, Techno MATCH 2011 for clients interested in technological and business cooperation.
Companies, innovators, universities and other organizations from the industry sector looking for commercial and technological partners from abroad.
Thematic main areas:
– Industrial manufacture
– Construction and materials technologies
– Production and trade of electrical materials and electronics
– Production and trade of building materials and non-metals
– Industrial IT applications
Why to participate
– Develop new international business relations
– Participate in pre-scheduled meetings with potential partners
– Reach different business and technology agreements (joint venture, licensing, distribution, technical cooperation, manufacturing and subcontracting)
– Find new partners, markets and products
The event is free of charge. All information on the event are available at the Techno MATCH 2011 web site: http://www.b2match.eu/technomatch2011.
The web site also serves as an online platform for registration to the event, creation of cooperation profiles and booking meetings. The registration is now opened and all interested participants can register and submit their profiles until 10.10.2011.